Refresh, Refocus & Re-Strategise Post-Covid For Flexible, Talent-Attracting, Digitally-Advanced Strategies & Retention-Boosting Benefits & Wellbeing Tactics
8.30 Registration, Informal Networking & GIC Opening Remarks
9.00 Morning Chair’s Opening Remarks
Olayemi Adelekan, HR Transformation Change Lead, Openreach
Future of the Workforce Panel
09.10 Adapt Effectively To The Changing Needs Of The Workforce & Solidify HR, People, Hybrid & Flexible Working Strategies That Fit The Future Of Your Organisation
• Hybrid working has been experienced by most organisations now post-covid, but how can businesses build upon these experiences and learn lessons to adapt to a possible future of unbound working?
• How can the value of hybrid and flexible working be effectively communicated to senior leaders to solidify them in your organisation?
• With skills gaps widening the battle for talent, what upskilling strategies can develop the future talent needed for the future of work?
• Develop workforce planning strategies that fit the future skills your organisation needs
Paul Smith, Chief HR Officer, Le Creuset
Helene Ghosh, HR Director Global Portfolio & Digital Strategy &AMEA, BT
Rachel Dale, Director of People Growth & Performance, Nationwide Building Society
Kevin Lyons, Senior HR Manager, Pearson
Jacqueline Bell-Gam, Head of People – Personal Lines, RSA
Jane Garnsey, People Operations & Internal Communications Director, TalkTalk
Diversity & Inclusion key updates
9.40 Harness The Momentum Of The Pandemic To Drive Forward & Embed Diversity, Equity & Inclusion At The Heart Of Your Organisation
• How can tech and AI assist in removing unconscious bias from talent attraction and recruitment processes?
• Develop internal cultures with D&I at the heart, to ensure all employees can bring their true selves to work
• How can leadership development programmes ensure your diverse talent of today become the senior leaders of tomorrow?
Briony Hughes, HR Director & D&I Lead, News UK
Recruitment & Talent Panel
10.00 Build Powerful & Resilient Talent Pipelines & Stand Out From The Pack With Gold-Standard Talent & Recruitment Strategies
• The battle for talent is stronger than ever, so what innovative and creative methods are there to try and recruit the best of the best in the
• How can employer branding boost your reputation and show talent the value of working for your organisation?
• Build an employee benefits package that truly attracts top talent and stand out from the crowd
• How can tech and tools assist in expanding talent pools to bring in the future skills and talent your business needs?
Alex Horner, Global Head of Talent Brand, Activision Blizzard
Thom Crow, Head of Talent Acquisition, Close Brothers
Isobel McGonigle, HR & Competence Development, Director (North & Scotland), Volvo Trucks UK
Employee Wellbeing key updates
11.00 Tackle Burnout, Stress & Mental Health With Proactive, Supportive & Holistic Wellbeing Strategies
• Wellbeing issues can be harder to spot with remote colleagues, so how can we adapt wellbeing practices to ensure remote and hybrid colleagues are having the needs met?
• In the midst of a cost of living crisis, how can we best support employees financial wellbeing and offer a 360 approach of employee support?
• Its no longer enough to just have an app! Connect the human and digital aspects of your wellbeing practices to ensure cohesive and impactful wellbeing strategies
Szymon Mołda, Head of HR, Decathlon UK
11.20 Hear How SUEZ UK Is Increasing The Financial Resilience Of Their People Through A Trailblazing Auto-Enrolment Savings Programme
Dr Tracey Leghorn, Chief Business Services Officer, SUEZ recycling and recovery UK
11.40 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Future of HR Conference Partner
12.10 Harness The Key Tech Innovations To Advance HR & People Strategies For The Future & Delivery Direct Bottom-Line Value
• Balance the digital with the human, and ensure your HR function never loses that critical human touch when implementing new workforce tech
• How can tech assist in developing a long-term talent pipeline and give you the edge in the war for talent?
• With so many options in regards to technology, what processes can help define the tech that will deliver true value to the organisation and
Leon Foster-Hill, Operations Director (People), Cineworld Cinemas
Iain Brumpton, Head of People Commercials & Performance, Zurich UK
Sophie Ackland, Chief Human Resources Officer, Boden
12.40 Stand Out From The Pack & Retain Talent With Benefits Packages Flexible To All Employee’s Needs
• What innovative strategies can boost the flexibility options given to colleagues, and boost benefits packages without losing productivity?
• Harness sustainable benefits packages to boost employer branding and showcase the ESG credentials of your organization to employees
• Different demographics look for different benefits, so how can a benefits package be built with the flexibility to offer all colleagues what they’re looking for?
13.00 Lunch For Delegates, Speakers & Partners
13.30 Informal Peer-To-Peer Discussions
Nella Mereu, Global Head of HR Business Partners, Aegon Asset Management
14.00 Afternoon Chair’s Opening Remarks
Chris Lincoln, People Director, Vagabond
Effective Retention Strategies
14.10 Harness Employee Insights & Build Adaptable Retention Strategies To Reduce Employee Turnover & Boost Loyalty
• In the midst of the great resignation, what lessons can be learnt and taken forward to build retention strategies fit for the future?
• Salary is no longer enough! Effectively communicate company values and benefits packages to employees and drive retention skywards
• How can retention processes be created that can adapt to different demographics and locations, and ensure loyalty is being built across all aspects of the organisation
Kevin Green, Chief People Officer, FirstGroup plc
14.30 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Future of HR Conference Partner
Data & Insights
15.00 An Honest Guide To Building & Scaling A Successful A HR Analytics Function – Creating Insights That Will Genuinely Transform Strategic People Decisions
• Are you laying down the right HR data foundations now, in order to get effective people insights in the future?
• From data to insight! How to separate the signal (what’s important) from the noise (what’s not) in a way that will convincingly drive key strategic people
• Make friends with IT! Take the right technology decisions that will bring HR Analytics into the digital age
Richard Sadler, Head of Reward & HR Insights, AXA UK & Ireland
15.20 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
Driving Engagement Double perspective
15.50 Boost Engagement Levels Across Complex Organisational Structures For Increased Loyalty & Productivity
• How can engagement strategies be adapted to reach hybrid, flexible and unbound colleagues and drive consistent engagement across the
• Determine the engagement activities that truly matter to colleagues through impactful employee listening
• Effectively measure the fruits of your labour and showcase the true business value of your engagement programmes to senior leadership
Amy Howard, People Business Partner, Zurich Insurance
Paul Smith, Chief HR Officer, Le Creuset
Changing Nature of HR & People Leadership
16.30 Build Fit-For-The-Future HR & People Leadership Functions & Proactively Tackle Future Industry Challenges
• As HR has strengthened its strategic position over the pandemic, how can this strategic role be embedded across organisations for the future?
• Redefine leadership in the post-covid era ensure leaders have the right skills to get the best from their teams
• Analytics? Digital? What future skills will HR professionals need to have to continue to deliver strategic value?
• With ESG now on the agenda for HR professionals, how can HR and people functions support their organisation’s sustainability goals and develop strategic practices in this area?
Sarah Bould, People Director, Royal London
Chris Norbury, Chief People Officer, E.ON UK
17.00 Afternoon Chair’s Closing Remarks & Official Close Of Conference
Chris Lincoln, People Director, Vagabond